- Bond-Lok’s unique side lap inter-locking system provides for fast and simple construction.
- Bond-Lok’s spanning capabilities allow for a reduction in the number of temporary supports required.
- Bond-Lok eliminates the need for temporary form-work and reinforcement.
- Bond-Lok will accept most floor service systems.
- Bond-Lok’s soffit forms the finished ceiling without the need for plastering.
- Global Roofing Solutions has been assessed and certified as complying with ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System.
- Bond-Lok has been fire-tested by the CSIR and has qualified for a fire rating of 120 minutes – results and further information are available on request.
A permanent formwork / shuttering which, with concrete, acts as a composite floor slab with an attractive flat ceiling on the underside. This system significantly reduces the number of props utilized and eliminates the need for reinforcing steel.