- Bond-Dek is a composite steel flooring system for multi-storey steel or concrete buildings.
- Bond-Dek’s unique side-lap interlocking system provides for fast and simple construction. The speed of erection results in major labour cost savings.
- Bond-Dek is able to span up to 3 metres unsupported under wet concrete with a minimum depth of 65mm over the profile.
- Bond-Dek will accept most floor service systems.
- Bond-Dek is available in a galvanised coated steel 0.8mm, 1.0mm and 1.2mm thick.
- Bond-Dek has been fire tested by the CSIR and has qualified for a rating of 120 minutes.
- Brownbuilt has been assessed and certified complying with ISO 9002 Quality Management Systems.
An economical permanent formwork / shuttering which, with concrete, acts as a permanent floor slab. This system eliminates the requirements for reinforcing steel. This profile is able to span 3m unsupported under wet concrete thus saving on props.